Desert North Realty was established in 1985 as a family operated company designed around complete client satisfaction. We believe in our Agents for Agents Mantra and believe everyone starting down from our broker to our realtors are on the same level. We have developed a top-performing team of Real Estate Professionals who are held to the highest standards available. We believe in providing a diverse experience representing both buyers and sellers in all facets of the real estate transaction.
Our collective expertise continues to develop as we are always top grading and aligning ourselves with local talent. Our current team consists of like-minded individuals that specialize in residential resale and luxury listings and we are looking for agents for our expanding team!
Why join Desert North Realty?
- Build your own buisness with area to operate without carrying the entire expense.
- Profit-sharing for passive income.
- Ability to make a six-figure, commission-based income. We are in one of the best markets in the country and are full of high quality leads looking to buy.
- Crowdfunding for leads.
- In-house lending available.
- Custom-built CRM system to manage and contact leads
- Wholesale opportunities.
- Brokermint transaction software.
- Respond to leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base.
- Consult with clients in order to discover property desires and find those properties to meet those needs.
- Prepare contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements and leases for successful closes.
- Organize and participate in open houses and network events to enhance sales/present offers to sellers and buyers.
- Follow up with clients to provide feedback on their properties to keep them engaged and maintain customer service ratings.
- Arizona Real Estate License is preferred.
Please apply if you’re interested in joining our team! Click the apply button and we will follow up with you regarding your application.
Experience: Sales: 1 year (preferred)
License: Real Estate License (Required)